Your pet’s health is as important to us as it is to you. We are pleased to offer laser surgery as an exciting new option for safe, comfortable treatment with:
- Less Pain
- Less Bleeding
- Shortened Recovery Time
What is therapy laser?
Laser Therapy accelerates the body’s natural healing process through photo-bio-modulation. Laser therapy is effective in treating chronic conditions, acute conditions, and post- surgical pain and inflammation.
Non-pharmacologic pain relief
Effective for difficult conditions
Alternative to some surgeries
Fast treatment times
Easy, comfortable, non-invasive treatment
Applicable for all animals across a wide range of conditions routinely seen in practice.
- Degenerative joint and disc disease
- Hip dysplasia
- Dermatologic disorders (eg, hot spots, interdigital dermatitis, acral lick granuloma)
- Acute and chronic otitis
- Periodontal disease (eg, feline stomatitis)
- Post-operative healing (eg, to treat incision pain and reduce inflammation before the patient wakes up)
- Acute traumas (eg, sprains or strains without radiographic changes or ruptured ligaments)